Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nephew's collections


Paid a visit to my mum's house and checked out my nephews' toys ... he's really into Transformers, Nerf and Bionicle. But only recently, he is now into Star Wars Lego. I was just talking to Spidey the other day that i wanted the Lego SW characters but not the vehicles and now i see my nephew actually playing with them ... those mini troopers are sooo cool.

(Below) I call this "the Paperbots". This was made by my nephew ... and its made out of PAPER!!! How cool is that!! He showed a similar one to me a couple of months ago, but it was just a normal paper robot (but good articulation ... i was already impressed back then) ... but the one shown below literally blew my head off, coz it can actually TRANFORM into a jet fighter. Just freakin awesome!! I asked him to make another one that looks like a SW Trooper. If its as awesome as this .. then i'll ask him to make me 20 more .. hahaha nothing wrong with child labour for making toys right??? hehe

0 comments:

About This Blog

I dont know ... haha

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP