Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Block Start

There's some pretty cool Lego stuff out now, like the Toy Story range & Prince of Persia. The StarWars range been out a long time now and i can always be able to stop myself from buying them ... until now! I've been a Lego fan for as long as i can remember. Used to have a whole town of them with the airport, police station and everything. But my old Lego collection had tragically fallen to the same faith as my old StarWars collections - sold by my evil sisters (haha not really evil lah) during a garage sale. I wonder if i still have the pictures of my Lego town to show you guys ... will try to search in my archive and put it in future post.

0 comments:

About This Blog

I dont know ... haha

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP