Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Toy Story

Why the sudden urge for Toy Story?? for the matter of fact .. i dont really know. I havent even watch the 3rd movie yet, even Toy Story 2 i cant remember. Maybe coz they kinda look cool or maybe coz i have nothing else to buy .. i really dont know.
It all started during my Manila trip when i came across Woody and Buzz. Then i told myself, that's it! i'm just gonna get them two and nothing more from the Toy Story range. Then .... just recently someone brought me to ToyRus for a quick Toy Hunt ... the shelves were covered by Toy Story 3 stuffs, but i stuck to my morals and avoided them .... until ...we had a peak in the store room and saw REX. So i told myself "F#ck it!!". So since i've gotten REX i might as well get the others ... hahah so that's how it happened.

ps/ Still looking for Kent and Ham. Please give me a shout if u see them.

0 comments:

About This Blog

I dont know ... haha

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP